Welcome to the Transforming Age Foundation
The impending national crisis in services for the aging has announced itself. And yet private philanthropy has remained relatively uninvolved. As the philanthropy affiliate for the Transforming Age network of organizations, we envision a thriving multi-generational society, where aging is celebrated and respected.
Our mission is to is to enhance the lives of older adults and the people who provide them care.
With your support, we can do it.
If you’re working in the retirement and healthcare industries and need help opening or growing your own senior care facilities, we have all the support you need. From operations outsourcing to marketing consulting, our partnerships will help you serve your senior communities well.
And if you aren’t in the industry but have a passion for senior care, there are plenty of ways to get involved in philanthropy and volunteering.
Meet Our Team
Allison (Alli) Riese, Foundation Director
Alli Riese has worked in the non-profit sector for over 20 years, motivating others to give, volunteer, and take action. She is passionate about making philanthropy effective, efficient and fun! Alli earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of Winnipeg and an MBA from Gonzaga University focused on management and leadership in social-sector organizations, nonprofit revenue models, and donor-advised funds. Her work at Transforming Age is focused on inspiring donors to enhance the lives of older adults and the people who love and care for them.
• Across the Transforming Age network, over $1.2 million was raised in charitable support in 2021.
• Technology to keep residents and family members connected during the coronavirus pandemic.
• Mission projects led by residents and employee team members. From gardens to music programs, special furniture and assistive technology, to a new bus to transport residents comfortably to activities.
• Increased capacity for our network to address systemic racism and advance justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
• Assistance for employee emergencies that are temporary and unforeseen, catastrophic disasters, or illnesses as well as employee scholarships for undergraduate or continuing education classes.
Opportunities to Give
At Transforming Age Foundation, we are transforming the perception and experience of aging. We know that a one-size fits all approach doesn’t work, that’s why we support a variety of services for older adults, from housing, to health, to transportation, to caregiving. Together we are transforming the aging journey, will you join us?