JOIN US AT SKYLINE FOR AN UPCOMING EVENT
Skyline’s convenient location at 9th and Columbia on First Hill combined with beautiful living environments and a wide variety of services, make it the #1 choice for downtown professionals and their parents.
Learn all about Skyline over a delicious lunch in your backyard. Join us for this exclusive off-site, small group presentation in the Queen Anne area to hear more about everything Skyline has to offer including various floor plans and pricing, and learn about the benefits of a Life Care contract.
LIFE CARE AND WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? LIFE CAFE SEMINAR SERIES
Seventy-five percent of us will eventually need assistance, memory support, rehabilitation or long-term care. Without a Life Care contract, services like assisted living and skilled nursing can cost up to $100,000 a year or more. Why gamble? Find out more.
JOIN THE SKYLINE CLUB TODAY!
Come in for a visit and tour, and join our waitlist. Put your plan in place for the future now.
THE SKYLINE LIFESTYLE
At Skyline we believe in living active lives physically, intellectually and spiritually well into our 90’s and beyond.
- Skyline plans various trips to places like the Museum of NW Art in La Conner, tours of Wolf Haven, NW Center of Creative Aging, etc.
- Activities also bring in performers such as pianists, jazz bands, blues groups, etc.
- We hold regular evening seminars, such as:
- The history of Seattle
- Stories of before and after the fall of communism
- Women in dialog
- History of conservation
- Our future in space by NASA ambassadors
- And many, many more!
We look forward to meeting you. Use the form on this page to RSVP and indicate the event (or events) you would like to attend. You can also call us at (206) 405-4100 to RSVP.