The Ultimate Atmosphere for Recovery
Our rehabilitation center for seniors provides excellent medical care and therapies in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere, with beautiful private apartments and excellent aesthetics like aromatherapy and other pluses. As a guest in our rehabilitation center, you’ll enjoy delicious meals from the same gourmet restaurants where our independent living residents dine — which means you’ll enjoy fresh, locally sourced dishes and organic options prepared in an attractive and appetizing way.
Senior Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Individualized senior care and rehabilitation services include physical therapy, occupational and speech therapy. In all of our rehabilitative service areas, skilled pathologists and therapists apply the most advanced treatments and technologies to help you reach your optimum levels of recovery.
For people who’ve recently experienced a fall or have had an orthopedic surgery, we offer an individualized rehabilitation program designed to lead to a successful recovery. Our physical therapy services include:
- Orthopedic surgery rehabilitation
- Balance improvement and fall risk reduction
- Strength conditioning to build up muscles and get them working again
- Accident or incident recovery such as from a fall that might have caused a bone fracture
Speech Language Pathology Services
Experiencing an aneurysm, stroke or a heart event can cause neurological problems affecting speech and motor skills. At Skyline, our expert speech language pathology services include:
- Language ability and cognitive training
- Alternative communication strategies such as sign language
- Training to improve swallowing ability and adjust to diet textures
After a medical injury or incident, many people need to retrain their bodies to complete daily tasks such as use the bathroom independently, work in the kitchen or walk around the house. Skyline offers a variety of senior rehabilitative services and trainings to help people get back up and running at home:
- Muscle strength and joint range of motion
- Mobility improvement to help regain the ability to perform daily tasks
- Energy conservation
Distinctive Community Amenities
Enjoy the best environment while you heal and rejuvenate, with:
- Inviting areas for family and friends
- Arts center, fitness center and media room
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site salon
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour hour emergency call response systems
We accept private insurance and Medicare.
If you’re considering a surgery or are looking for rehabilitation services for yourself or someone you care about, give us a call at 206.407.1700, or fill out the form on this page. Let us answer your questions or come in to see Skyline and learn more!